Descripto 1.0.3Make private notes on your Skype contacts in a breeze!.
As listed on Skype's App Directory and Downloads.com
- Automatic retrieval of all Skype contacts
- Local storage of all data in XML
- Contact selection from Skype. Clicking a contact on Skype's contact list causes Descripto to display the notes of the selected user.
- Print service with preview for notes
- Password protection
- Import and export of data file
- AES-128 encryption of data
|Platform:||Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Requirments:||Latest version of Skype client|
|Package contains:||descripto.exe - selt-extracting installation file|
|Online Readme:||Click here|
|Privacy Statement:||Descripto privacy statement|
|Support and bug report:||email@example.com|
|Developed with:||.NET C#|
Inersi MapleGraph v. 1.0.bInteractive Data Visualization
Link: Inersi MapleGraph
Interactive data visualization using JQuery and Raphael JS Libray which uses SVG and VML. Data is fetched from a JSON file.
|Platform:||Web based Visualization|
Inersi Echo 1.0.a - Facebook Application
Add smart auto-responses to your Facebook wall for free
Link: Inersi Echo
Let Inersi Echo transfer your Facebook wall into a super intelligent interactive forum. Echo is essentially a bot that reads and responds to your friends' comments on your wall in real-time and for free.
|Platform:||Web based Facebook application|
|Developed with:||Java, PHP and MySQL|
This project is currently offline, contact us for a demo
Signal Netstat 2As listed on Downloads.com
A stylish, quick and user-friendly tool which displays all incoming and outgoing network connections along with protocol statistics. This tool is used to for troubelshooting certain network problems. The current version has the followng features:
- Display remote IPs along with remote hosts and remote ports.
- Display local port and the network state of the each connection.
- The ability to automatically refresh the connections list every few seconds.
- The ability to block a particular connection.
- DNS lookup and reverse DNS lookup
- Display TCP/IP network configurations including:
- Local IP
- Local host name
- Subnet mask
- Default gateway
- DHCP suffix
- DNS suffix
|Platform:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Package contains:||One executable file - sn2.exe|