Signal Netstat 2A stylish, quick and user-friendly tool that displays all the incoming and outgoing network connections with protocol statistics which is used to for finding network problems.The current version has the followng features:
- Display of remote IPs along with remote hosts and remote ports.
- Display local port and the network state of the connection.
- The ability to automatically refresh the connections list every few seconds.
- The ability to block a particular connection.
- DNS lookup and reverse DNS lookup
- View current TCP/IP network configuration including:
- Local IP
- Local host name
- Subnet mask
- Default gateway
- DHCP suffix
- DNS suffix
|Platform:||Windows 98,2000,XP, Vista, 7|